Welcome to Al and Jo's wedding website! Thank you to everyone who came to our wedding or who was involved in any capacity. We had a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful, the champagne tasted divine, Helen's singing was exquisite and everyone was lovely. We're now back from our honeymoon in Cornwall where we had a marvellous time: beautiful beaches, lovely weather, fascinating castles, bookshops, National Trust Properties, gorgeous countryside and lots and lots of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"!
We've finally managed to put a few photos up on the website; please see the links below for details.
On the website
- The Day
- Information on the Day itself, timings, locations etc.
- The Bride & Groom
- All about us.
- Information on where our wedding is to be held - the Town Hall and its history, how to get there, where to stay and things to do in central Manchester.
- Hen Night
- Some photos of Jo's Hen Night in Manchester.
- Stag Weekend
- A few photos of Al's Stag Weekend in Calander.
- Wedding photos
- Photographs of us on the Day itself!
- Reception photos
- Photos of us and our guests at our wedding reception.
- Honeymoon photos
- Photos of us on our honeymoon.
- Our guestbook
- Leave us a message about the site or our wedding